Sunday, September 25, 2011

Radio interview on the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha

TODAY I AM BEING INTERVIEWED by Brent Walters on his "God Talk" program on KGO, a Californian talk radio station. The theme of the show, which runs from 5:00 am to 8:00 am California time, is "Anonymous Legends and Literature." The first hour is on the Epistle to Diognetus; the second hour is an introduction to the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha, and the third hour (7:00-8:00 am pst, 3:00-4:00 pm British time) is the interview with me. Mostly we will be discussing The More Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Project, the first volume of which is now in press. But we will also spend a little time talking about those fake metal codices. You should be able to listen to the program live online here. If you have missed it, don't panic. It will be posted as a podcast in due course and I will put up the link here.

UPDATE (26 September): The podcasts are now available. Hour one (which I have not listened to, but you may wish to) is here. Hour two (mostly on the Old Testament Pseudepigrapha) is here. And hour three (my interview) is here.

UPDATE (27 September): Those podcast links do not seem to be working. For now, go here, Sunday, 7:00-8:00 am for my interview. It's after seven or eight minutes of news. I'll try to find out what's going on with the permanent links.

UPDATE (29 September): Here's an alternate link to the podcast of my interview.