Tuesday, June 04, 2019

PaleoJudaica is resuming

DEAR READERS AND FRIENDS,

Thank you for your patience and your many messages of support.

I would not have wished the last six weeks on anyone, but we are through them. I'm not going into specifics. For obvious reasons, I don't want to share private matters in a public venue.

Things are going to remain very difficult for a long time, but I am trying slowly to get back to a more normal schedule. That includes blogging. From today, I will blog again as I have the time and energy. (I am well. I'm just tired.)

It will be a while, possibly a long while, before blogging is daily and at my normal volume. I have a lot of catching up to do, and of course there are always new stories. But I'm getting started.

Best wishes to you all.

Jim

Visit PaleoJudaica daily for the latest news on ancient Judaism and the biblical world.