HT the AWOL Blog.
- Michael Avioz and Meir Ben Shahar, Editors’ Preface
- Kenneth Atkinson, Josephus's Use of Scripture to Describe Hasmonean Territorial Expansion
- Meir Ben Shahar, Dating the Destruction of the First Temple: Tradition and Interpretation in Josephus
- Silvia Castelli, Between Tradition and Innovation: Josephus's Description of the Tabernacle (Ant. 3.108-150) as an Improved Alternative to the Greek Bible
- Jonathan Klawans, Heresy, Forgery, Novelty: Condemning and Denying Innovation in Josephus
- Étienne Nodet, Josephus, 1 Maccabees, and Hanukkah
- Ishay Rosen-Zvi, Between Ethnos and Nomos: Josephus and the Goyim
- Daniel R. Schwartz, Hellenism, Judaism, and Apologetic: Josephus's Antiquities According to an Unpublished Commentary by Abraham Schalit
- Jan Willem Van Henten, Herod's Law Against Theft in its Literary, Legal, and Historical Contexts
Visit PaleoJudaica daily for the latest news on ancient Judaism and the biblical world.