I thought so too, but their feed was not valid due to use of non-unicode characters (as produced by cutting and pasting from Word for example). Due to the current limitations of XML which RSS and Atom are based on, there is no way around it. I did try to hack it by replacing the incoming non-unicode characters but to no avail.
If they produce a valid feed then I will put it in ASAP.
I'm afraid I have no idea what this is about. I put in a link to the site feed as soon as Blogger started offering one, but I haven't done anything with it since and I don't use RSS feed myself, just because I haven't had time to think about it. If someone can explain to me what I am doing wrong and (or) tell me how to fix the glitch, I will be happy to remedy the matter if I can.