Sunday, August 05, 2018

The "Our Beans" blog

LONG SINCE ASSIMILATED TO THE BLOGOSPHERE, BELATEDLY NOTED: Our Beans Biblical and Patristic Studies, especially dealing with the reception of the Hebrew Bible in Early Christianity is a blog run by Dr. Ed Gallagher, who tells us:
I teach biblical studies at Heritage Christian University in Florence, Alabama. I have a PhD in the History of Biblical Interpretation from Hebrew Union College, and my research interests revolve around the reception of the Hebrew Bible in ancient Judaism and Christianity, especially in terms of textual and canonical issues.
I don't think I've seen this blog before, but it has been around since 2007. The content is as indicated in the subtitle above. Dr. Gallagher posts infrequently, but the posts I've looked at are good, and many will be of interest to PaleoJudaica readers. So go and have a look.

Visit PaleoJudaica daily for the latest news on ancient Judaism and the biblical world.