Saturday, March 26, 2005

HERE'S MORE ON NICOLE KIDMAN'S BIBLICAL STUDIES in the Sydney Morning Herald (requires free registration to access). She would like to do some archaeology in the Middle East:
"I love the Middle East; I love the smells and the sensations. I'd love to go on an archaeological dig. And I'd like to get my degree in philosophy. At the moment I'm doing a course in the Old Testament, but linking it to the Middle East, to Israel and Palestine. I have a tutor who teaches at UCLA and Pepperdine [University] who's wonderful; he comes to the set for two hours twice a week, and then I do a weekend class as well," she tells InStyle.

The story is picked up in various places by someone ignorant enough to think that UCLA stands for "University College Los Angeles."

No comments:

Post a Comment