Friday, November 26, 2004

MARK GOODACRE has a round-up of SBL bloggers with links to lots of us. He also mentions the plane that was struck by lightning. I assume this was the plane I was on, during the approach to Memphis (I think - all those flights tend to blur together in the memory). I certainly hope it didn't happen twice. I'm not sure the lightning actually hit us, but if not, it was too damn close for comfort. It was a loud, bright blast that made the plane shake and caused a good bit of alarm for a minute or two. But all's well that ends well.

If you haven't looked back over my SBL postings, you may want to. I've added updates and photographs to some of them, starting with Monday's post on the Enoch manuscript. (But no pictures of the manuscript. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment